Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new patients/prospects and improve patient/prospect retention.
Key Job Duties:
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing volume and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point person for outside, inside marketing related initiatives.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive volume growth.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to marketing team and stakeholders.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information resource for the company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Managing budgetary and ROI numbers.
- Planning, managing and executing classes, trade shows and events to market prospects.
- Determine product/service value, and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new growth.
- Improve forecast performance of business through a thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires the highest standards of professional and personal ethics.
- Requires the skill in the art of communication, both oral and written.
- Requires the ability to exercise initiative, imagination and judgement.
- Must be able to set priorities and remain focused.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Requires the ability to respond to multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to handle high levels of stress.
Education and Experience:
3-5 years Marketing background in healthcare or acute care hospital setting preferred. Highschool diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.